[3830] IdQP N8II SOABMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 14 12:08:55 EDT 2023

                    Idaho QSO Party - 2023

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: WV

   40:    2      2
   20:   12     19
   15:   13     13
   10:    7      7
----------------------------
Total:   34     41      0  CW Mults = 12  Ph Mults = 12  Dig Mults = 0  Total Score = 3,016

Score includes 400 points bonus with W7I(7 Q's),K7I,K7ID all worked multiple
times. 10 and 15 meters were open well both days, but the most activity was on
20. I heard one ID station working 2 UK stations in a row on 10M Sunday before
10 was open well from here to ID. I was out until first QSO at 2047Z which hurt
score, did not have the staying power to operate past 0122Z, but 40 was open
well at that point with no one home.

Several SSB ops were over "flowery" full of thanks and good wishes
while those waiting to work them were kept waiting. But at the same time they
did not sign their calls, not very smart. Also a few convoluted exchange very
slow CW QSO's. Not my most enjoyable QP, but I stuck with it for a decent
score.

Thanks for the QSO's and 73, Jeff