[3830] CWopsT AH7RF Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 15 16:19:02 EDT 2023

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Mar 15

Call: AH7RF
Operator(s): AH7RF
Station: AH7RF

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH:

Total:   2  Mults = 2  Total Score = 4

Hello from Kawaihae, Big Island, Hawaii!

I used my 40m dipole, but used it on 15m. :-)

Not fully awake yet. Things sounded kinda funny here, lots of echos on many of
the loud stations and lots of (I guess?) QSB? Don't know. Things sounded better
near the end, maybe I just need to wake up a bit more? Also various noises
outside (construction and stuff, just to add to the confusion), but no ants this
time. Yay!

Anyways, managed 2 contacts! Thanks for the QSOs! See you all at 19z when I am a
bit more awake!

Aloha and 72

Heather
AH7RF