[3830] OkQP K5CM Mobile AssistedMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Mar 16 18:16:45 EDT 2023

                    Oklahoma QSO Party - 2023

Call: K5CM
Operator(s): K5CM
Station: K5CM

Class: Mobile AssistedMixed LP
QTH: OK

   40:   406     63
   10:   106     40
    6:
----------------------------
Total:  1779   1123     0  Mults = 92  Total Score = 707,627

Conditions were good. Maybe the best I have heard in several years for the OKQP.
Thanks to all the mobiles...,W0BH, K5CM, N5KW, WW5X, WB5CTS, K5ZZR, N4CD, and
WX5SR. A couple of key mobile dropped out at the last minute so we did not have
all the counties on the air this time. The mobile's really help make the State
QSO parties fun. The weather was good with mostly overcast skies making it
easier to see the screen.
As usual, Laci (OM2VL) is at the top of the list for the most worked. I know its
because of his fine station that makes that happen. Dave (KA6BIM) was a close
second.
All q's are important but here is a list of the most worked.
70	OM2VL
62	KA6BIM
52	NS2N
44	N6MU
40	W5TM
39	WB9HFK
36	WA2JQK
35	W8PI WN4AFP
34	NE8P
32	W0ZQ
31	W7GF
30	W0PI
28	K8TE W2LC
27	K9CW
26	W9QL
25	W9DC
24	VE7CV
23	LY5W WA5SOG WA8ZBT
22	AC0W K3QP
21	K4DR
20	KV0I
18	KK5I
17	K3TN
16	K5GE KI0Y LA8OM N4IJ W1END W4TMO
14	K4BAI KR4AE N8II VA4JP WB2PJH
13	K2YG W8WVU WW5X
12	K4AMC K5GA K5TIA W1SSN
11	AA4TI AD1C KJ9C KK7AC N3KN NR0P VA3GKO

73,
Connie / K5CM  Pam / N5KW