[3830] MMSprint NN7SS(K6UFO) SOAB QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Mar 18 20:16:34 EDT 2023

                    Maidenhead Mayhem Sprint - 2023

Call: NN7SS
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: NN7SS

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Remote Operation

   40:   2                       2
Total:   2      0       0        2         0         0  Total Score = 530

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I looked in the first hour on 40m CW, which is where I thought
I would find some participants. I spotted those I worked, though
they didn't seem to be in the contest, but were willing to give me
a grid.
NN7SS(K6UFO)
40m: GXP 2-el at 72ft
Flexradio 6600 at 5 watts