[3830] Rus DX KT7E(@K7ZS) M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 19 15:55:49 EDT 2023

                    Russian DX Contest - 2023

Call: KT7E
Operator(s): K7ZS KE7AUB
Station: K7ZS

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: OR

   20:          26       12        12
   15:         149       21         6
   10:         473       18         1
Total:   0     648       51        19  Total Score = 130,760

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Andy KE7AUB came to help me do a Preflight Check to smoke out interstation
interference issues, which we failed to do.  So, WPX will have to be M/S next
weekend .....

BUT, the 10m band was just a hoot!  I think we explained the scoring part to at
least 50% of all callers, so a lot of #1 serial numbers in our log.  We hope
this gave glimpse into the contest world for many.

Lets hope conditions are only better next weekend.

73 Kevin K7ZS for Team KT7E