[3830] BARTG N6RO SOSB/80 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 19 18:35:24 EDT 2023

                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest - 2023

Call: N6RO
Operator(s): N6RO
Station: N6RO

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH: CA

   80:  74       3          17
-----------------------------------
Total:  74       3          17  Continents = 2  Total Score = 2,960

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

80m was essentially activity and propagation limited. Many EU spotted but not
heard. Nothing from AF, SA, OC, though I had RBNs from OC and SA.  I worked two
JAs in the 3530 band, but they will not count, per the frequency restrictions in
the rules.  Seems that BARTG is unaware of the band allocations for region 3.
In decades of contests, I have NEVER had a RTTY Q with JA above 3580, and US
cannot op above 3600. Humbug!

Rotary dipole at 165', Flex 6600m, PGXL.  CU in WPX SSB.   Ken N6RO/NR6O.