[3830] BARTG W4BBT SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 19 23:11:51 EDT 2023

                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest - 2023

Call: W4BBT
Operator(s): W4BBT
Station: W4BBT

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 19:11

   80:   58       8         12
   40:  157      20         14
   20:  175      25         17
   15:   41      19          7
   10:   47      22          6
-----------------------------------
Total:  478      94         56  Continents = 6  Total Score = 430,200

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

The bands were not in great shape especially 10m & 15m.  Money bands for me
were 20m & 40m.  The Contest Online ScoreBoard added some real fun since I
know I can't win against the Big Boys.  NR4O and I had a great battle going.
NR4O had more QSOs, Mults, DXCC/Areas and Conts but I somehow managed to win in
score. ???
When you see your PVRC friend on your tail all evening, it keeps your BIC.

Also ran the first time as assisted but the band map keep showing all modes and
I thought having Contest checked in the Bands/Modes tab of Telnet would only
show me those in the contest mode.  Anyone have ideas about what I have wrong?

All in all, had a good time and thanks to all the PVRC members for their Q's.

73,
Don-W4BBT