[3830] BARTG MW9W(GW0KRL) SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 19 23:25:06 EDT 2023

                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest - 2023

Call: MW9W
Operator(s): GW0KRL
Station: GW0KRL

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Northern Europe

   80:   56      24          3
   40:  201      32          7
   20:  261      36         11
   15:  160      33         19
   10:  103      25         12
-----------------------------------
Total:  781     150         52  Continents = 6  Total Score = 946,572

Club: Interest Group RTTY

Comments:

Well that was an interesting weekend!
Conditions seemed quite mixed with Saturday seeming better than Sunday, guess I
shouldn't have split my 30hrs evenly between the two days!

Had some problems with the Cushcraft A3S, it's only been up a year but living
where I do I think I need an antenna without traps, it doesn't seem to cope well
with rain and high winds... something we get a lot of!
Luckily the rigs atu calmed everything down and I just carried on.

It was great to see 10m picking up but still not quite there yet.
Overall another great weekend playing RTTY, love this mode and just wish there
was more of it between contests.

See you all in the next one...
Check out www.ig-ry.de for rules and make a date in your diarys 8th-9th April
2023.