[3830] BARTG N1MGO SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 20 14:30:10 EDT 2023

                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest - 2023

Call: N1MGO
Operator(s): N1MGO
Station: N1MGO

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 12
Remote Operation

   80:    5       2          4
   40:  122      19         13
   20:  122      25         14
   15:   90      24         11
   10:   55      23          5
-----------------------------------
Total:  394      93         47  Continents = 5  Total Score = 275,800

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Done using my remote K4D in Gardner MA.  I still only have 1 antenna up at that
location, an 160Mtr. OCF about 40 feet up in some trees.
Used N1MM+ over a VPN to connect to the radio, with RCForb server/client for
extra control.  Still learning N1MM+, usually use WriteLog, but there is no
spectrum scope for the K4 yet and N1MM+ has a nice looking spectrum scope that
worked fine over the VPN.
Got a few "Hi Bambi" comments, that sure brings back memories of KT1I
(SK) doing some contests from a VT hunting camp in the Green Mountains, using
wire antennas and a generator!  I sure miss KT1I, contesting is just not the
same without him.
Thanks for all the contacts, and the patience some had with my fumbling around
with a new to me logger.
The remote site and the software all worked flawlessly for the contest!
Gordon - N1MGO