[3830] Rus DX LA5LJA SO Mixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 20 15:08:16 EDT 2023

                    Russian DX Contest - 2023

Call: LA5LJA
Operator(s): LA5LJA
Station: LA5LJA

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: JP50
Operating Time (hrs): 11:55

  160:   10      0
   80:   20      0
   40:   56      0
   20:  142     46
   15:  118     51
   10:   98     29
Total:  444    126      131       143  Total Score = 1,148,882

Club: Contest Club Norway

Comments:

A fun contest,great cw from Russian ham's.
Only qrv on daytime, no time for low-band.
S&P the whole contest, best hour rate ever 70 Q's. (s.p)
My yagi is peaking to 90 degree east,perfect for this contest.
My big local noise has been found , so soon i fix my rotator.
Hope for more stations, outside Russia take part next year.
Let's take politics outside Ham-Radio. TNX to all worked.