[3830] BARTG NN4RB SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 20 17:30:34 EDT 2023

                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest - 2023

Call: NN4RB
Operator(s): NN4RB
Station: NN4RB

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: FM07ii
Operating Time (hrs): 12:21

   80:   20       2          8
   40:   48      12         11
   20:   32      11         10
   15:   34      17          9
   10:   35      19          4
-----------------------------------
Total:  169      61         42  Continents = 4  Total Score = 69,628

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Went to bed on Friday night before the contest started, but woke up around
2:00AM and made about 20 contacts.  It was slow.  Put some more time on the
contests before the VAQP on Saturday and I think a little more during the day.
I made a little more effort Sunday morning before the VAQP.  I had the most fun
during the 2 hours of Monday after the VAQP closed.  I worked up to  two minutes
before the end and watched the Spectrum go quiet.   Stations worked include Sam
(W4PK).  My notes say I heard Henry (K4YCR) and I think I heard Pete (W4WWQ).
Looking at the Contest Online Score Board motivated me to stay to the end and
inch ahead of Ken (K4XL) during the last minutes.

Rick
NN4RB

ICOM IC-7610
SteppIR 3E/40 at 62'
80-Meter Optimised Wideband Dipole at 50'