[3830] CWopsT KF6NCX Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Mar 23 11:44:25 EDT 2023

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z Mar 23

Call: KF6NCX
Operator(s): KF6NCX
Station: KF6NCX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SV

Total:  26  Mults = 26  Total Score = 676

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks for the qsos during this fun hour.  I started S&P on 20, which had
quite a few stations.  Then switched to 40 after about 20 minutes.  A lot more
stations on 40.  Halfway through, I changed to running.  That was good for about
15 minutes but then the well seemed to run dry.  I went to 80 and tried running
there, but no one called me, so I went back to 40, called cq some more and made
a few more qsos.  In retrospect, I think it would have been smart to have stayed
on 40 and kept trying even though it had gotten slow.  Probably would have
picked up, and I feel like I just wasted time changing to 80 and back.  Tnx agn
fer qsos! 73, Larry

Kenwood TSs-590SG, KPA 500, end-fed wire antenna, 130 feet long, configured as
an inverted vee up 50 feet at apex