[3830] WPX SSB VF1T(VE1RM) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 26 19:57:32 EDT 2023

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: VF1T
Operator(s): VE1RM
Station: VY1JA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Yukon
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Remote Operation

   10:    `

i Did 24 hours from ZF2VE because the Aurora would have killed the arctic
propagation.  As it was, 15 was not the best Sunday but I could get on for
an hour.

I spotted myself to get some action, so I'll submit as a checklog.

Amazing I could put four continents in the log.
Congrats to the lucky 115 who made it in the contest.

I hope to be quite active, especially on CW, up to including WPX CW
using the special call VF1T!   See you from the arctic!

73,

Gerry VE1RM (aka W1VE)
Trustee, VF1T (VY1AAA)