[3830] WPX SSB KB0EO SOSB10 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 26 20:04:02 EDT 2023

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: KB0EO
Operator(s): KB0EO
Station: KB0EO

Class: SOSB10 HP
QTH: Minnesota
Operating Time (hrs): 3:45

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

This is usually my favorite contest of the year, but this time a little burned
out from all the contests - I just put in a limited effort, all on 10 meters.

The solar disturbance didn't help things, but still presented some opportunities
along with the interesting propagation patterns. Just before the end, I worked
KL7RA who was S9+40 - the strongest I have ever seen them on any band.

Happy Easter to all.

73,

Dan - KB0EO
Kilkenny, MN