[3830] WPX SSB K3YDX SOAB Unassisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 26 20:12:16 EDT 2023

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: K3YDX
Operator(s): K3YDX
Station: K3YDX

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Unassisted
QTH: NC FM05

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Did not intend to put much time in this but got drawn in after seeing that CY0S
was going to be on and I needed that one.  I violated my own normal rule of
operating LP after becoming frustrated with being ignored so often so I kicked
on the amp.  Shame on me!  The good news is I did catch Sable Is. on 3 bands.
Among chores at the house and rain most of Sunday I had time to play radio.