[3830] WPX SSB AI4WU SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 26 20:39:37 EDT 2023

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: AI4WU
Operator(s): AI4WU
Station: AI4WU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: VA

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

It seems the days of marathon contesting sessions have passed! Two to three
hours in the chair is about all I can do anymore without taking a break or maybe
even a nap. I set a personal goal of 500 Qs for this contest and almost made it.
Total operating time was 11.25 hours all search and pounce. Lots of fun, no
significant equipment issues, and decent propagation!