[3830] WPX SSB KO0A(@N0AX) M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 26 20:41:49 EDT 2023

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: KO0A
Operator(s): N0AX AA0Z KD9LSV KD8YVJ N0SSC
Station: N0AX

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: MO

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Glad to have the bands mostly recovered from the obligatory pre-contest
disturbance of the GMF!  By Sunday morning, south and central EU were back on 10
meters from here in the Midwest.  Closed out the contest working JA and PacRim
on 10 meters, too.

We welcomed a new operator to the team, Connor KD9LSV, and he will be back when
the station is activated for the MO QSO Party next weekend. Thanks to all the
ops, especially our Node Red maven, Kyle AA0Z, for putting the station through
its paces.  And to the station dogs, Pixie and Bennie for keeping our CQ
frequencies clear :-)

73, Ward N0AX