[3830] WPX SSB KT7E(KE7AUB) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 26 20:52:31 EDT 2023

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: KT7E
Operator(s): KE7AUB
Station: K7ZS

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: OREGON

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Due to the station owner getting to play at ND7K for the SSB WPX, KE7AUB got to
camp out at K7ZS and play with the station using our club call KT7E.

Most chair time for me in a a contest event - I usually focus on the night shift
for KT7E. So a 33.5 hr shift is long for me. I need to examine my time off
strategy. I and the official clock were off by 1 min for one 60 min window, so
this is part of the reason I did not have a full 36 hrs as single op.

Band condx were highly suspect. 40 seemed ok when I was on it. 20 sucked. 15 and
10 seemed pretty good, excepting that 10 did not open for me at least in to EU
either day.

Thanks to all who worked KT7E.