[3830] WPX SSB KV8P SOAB Unassisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 26 23:04:41 EDT 2023

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: KV8P
Operator(s): KV8P
Station: KV8P

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Unassisted
QTH: Ohio

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Fun contest, but conditions did not start well.  (Sunday was a lot more fun
after the solar conditions approved!)  This was my first contest operating
solely on a Hustler Vertical.  (fair results with about 70 radials, but I didn't
love the performance on 20m).  I'll be looking to make some changes and operate
the beam for the next one.  Thanks for all the contacts.  It is still good to
see 10m doing well.  40m provide a few surprise DX contacts from AS and OC that
I didn't expect, but was mostly the best at providing some state-side
multipliers.