[3830] WPX SSB S57EA SOAB TB-Wires QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 27 00:12:27 EDT 2023

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: S57EA
Operator(s): S57EA
Station: S57EA

Class: SOAB QRP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: JN76HE
Operating Time (hrs): 15:18

I participated in the WPX SSB contest using QRP category. Despite using reduced
power of 5W out with my FT897D and a simple 39m long LW antenna (6m Up), the
conditions were good and I was able to be active for 15h:18min in total. I had a
lot of fun with QRP work and would like to thank all the other participants for
the QSOs. Looking forward to the next contest!

72 de S57EA, Miran