[3830] WPX SSB OK8NM(OM6NM) SOSB15 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 27 06:50:16 EDT 2023

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: OK8NM
Operator(s): OM6NM
Station: OK1RI

Class: SOSB15 HP
QTH: Brezina, JH

   15: 1484

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Terrible condx on Saturday, A index 66 and Kp very high too. Only 600 qso first
day; on Sunday much better condx. with US West Coast, KL7 and KH6 opening.
Plenty of YB, DU, E2 stations with very good op´s skills better year by year,
thanks! pleasure to work you.

I could´t be at CN3A this contest, so deep respect and congrats to guys for
excelent result.

Thanks to Jiri. OK1RI for let me use his Brezina, South Bohemia station.

2x5 el YAGI, 3x5 el YAGI, 1x5 el low duobander, FT101dx, Microkeyer MicroHam
III, DxLog

let´s hope to see you in cw leg

Norbert, OM6NM/OK8NM