[3830] WPX SSB AC4G SOSB10 Unassisted Classic LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 27 09:05:31 EDT 2023

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: AC4G
Operator(s): AC4G
Station: AC4G

Class: SOSB10 LP
Class Overlay: Unassisted Classic
QTH: TN

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Was able to operate approximately one and half hours before an EF2 tornado, high
winds, and thunderstorms passed through on Friday night. Bands on Friday night
were not so good before bad weather passed but was able to pick up a few VK/ZLs,
South America, and 3D2.  Otherwise, most was stateside west coast as the band
closed here at my QTH. Spent day Saturday picking up limbs and debris and
finally was able to check antennas, feedline, etc.  I ran an hour and half
Saturday night and picked a few more VKs/ZLs and additional stateside west coast
stations.  I did not operate Sunday due to personal injury to back. Never worked
the first European or African station.  Thanks for the QSOs.  Maybe better luck
next year.