[3830] WPX SSB ND0C SOAB Unassisted Classic TB-Wires QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 27 10:08:38 EDT 2023

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: ND0C
Operator(s): ND0C
Station: ND0C

Class: SOAB QRP
Class Overlay: Unassisted Classic TB-Wires
QTH: MN

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

This is one of my favorite contests, but due to conflicts with several other
family activities I only operated for about five hours.  I also had very high
SWR on the Yagi so I primarily used dipoles which added to the difficulty
factor, especially in light of the poor conditions.  Kind of a bummer.

73,
Randy, ND0C