[3830] WPX SSB KG4IGC SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 27 10:11:21 EDT 2023

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: KG4IGC
Operator(s): KG4IGC
Station: KG4IGC

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: South Carolina
Operating Time (hrs): 21:58

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Realy great band conditions this year. Several nice openings to Asia, Africa,
& the Middle East. Did as much running as I could, but there were plenty of
times that S&P was the only choice because any open band was wall to wall
stations.Got a few ATNOs which of course made my day, UP2L (Kazakhstan), A60A
(UAE),9G4X(Ghana), 5Z4VG(Kenya),& J38HZ(Grenada). I'm sure there might be
more, but I would have to go through my entire log to find out. Might just have
to map this ADIF file out and see where in the world I talked to! Once again I
heard China calling, but his signal was weak and I was unable to make the
contact but I know it's coming!

Rig: Yaesu FT-DX3000 SDRPlay for Panadapter
PWR: 100 Watts
ANT:272\\\' Loop, 2X Super Loops, NA4RR Hex Antenna, Maco V/58,  Ground mounted
Gap Challenger

Live in South Carolina and enjoy contesting? Check out SC\'s premier contesting
club representing the great state of South Carolina!  We would love to have you
as a member of our contesting team! Individual, family, & student
memberships available. For more info go to:
https://www.swampfoxcontestgroup.com/