[3830] WPX SSB KA6BIM SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 27 11:49:17 EDT 2023

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: KA6BIM
Operator(s): KA6BIM
Station: KA6BIM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: OREGON

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Started out with a great 100+ hour on 10 meters, which ended up being my best
hour.  Everything went downhill from there.... Ended up down about 170 Qso's but
only 5  multipliers from last year.  I probably spent too much time S&P
chasing mults rather than running.  15 was the best band here by far follow by
40.  10 was pretty good but 20 was dismal, except for 1 really nice EU run on my
Saturday night at EU Sunrise.  Worked lots of nice DX including 9G, A4, A6, A7,
CY0, FR, V5, VK9, YJ & ZD7  Thanks for the QSO's  Dave ka6bim