[3830] WPX SSB VE6FI(VE6AQ) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 27 12:54:09 EDT 2023

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: VE6FI
Operator(s): VE6AQ
Station: VE6FI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Morinville
Operating Time (hrs): 30
Remote Operation

Aurora - With all the solar activity I could not see any in the northern sky but
it sure was present on the path to Europe.  With remote operation - well where
was the 15m beam pointing?  I looked out the window but could not tell from 20
miles away!
10m can alive later on but could not get any runs on 15m although we had two
yagis on that band.
 Boy the # 8 is sure a hard number for folks to discern
Denis with ve6fi