[3830] WPX SSB YT5A M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 27 19:46:39 EDT 2023

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: YT5A
Operator(s): YT1AD YT3M YU1BV YU1KX YU1YV YU2FG YU5BOX YU6DX YU8A YU9DX 9A3NY Z30A
Station: YT5A

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Vitanovac

   80: 1096
   40: 1701
   20: 2401
   15: 1786

Club: Contest Club Serbia

Comments:

No Murhpy, but nature...

Never worse conditions. We haven't been in this kind of black hole and
micropropagation for a long time. All day and night on Saturday there was
terrible static on all the bands. We did everything we could, but we definitely
can't do it against nature. We fought like lions, but this was our maximum in
these conditions.

Special thanks to our guests Dado 9A3NI who was with us for the first time and
Zlatko Z30A who drove over 400km to help us. We enjoyed your company guys. You
were great!

Thanks to our host Hrane YT1AD for the hospitality.

This was only the first half, see you again in May!

73, YT5A team