[3830] WPX SSB K8ZM SOAB TB-Wires LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 27 22:09:15 EDT 2023

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: K8ZM
Operator(s): K8ZM
Station: K8ZM

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs):

The GOOD: Great contest again this year, slightly better score than last year
and NO equipment or software issues !!  High winds all night Sat and into Sun
morn so hardly turned the antennas, thankfully all are still pointing in the
right direction !!

The BAD: Head cold and fever turned worse Sat night, throat was so sore Sun
morning I could hardly talk.  Good Grief...I can catch a cold but NOT a break
!!

The UGLY: My strategy was TOTALLY off....some day I'll learn.  For now I'll
blame it on the head cold and pounding headache....hi hi !!

Brad, K8ZM