[3830] WPX SSB KD5YS SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 28 00:00:00 EDT 2023

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: KD5YS
Operator(s): KD5YS
Station: KD5YS

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Louisiana

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Comments:

Great contest - immense fun. As others have said, the bands were noisy and
propagation was inconsistent at best and almost non-existent at other times.
Still - best single op score I've ever had.  100 watts and wires in trees can be
lots of fun. Picked up a few new ones (on SSB at least) including CY0S, Japan,
and Australia. Many thanks to the OPs that pulled me out of the ether. Cheers
from Wonderful Winnfield, LA. 73 de KD5YS