[3830] WPX SSB LZ9W M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 28 02:29:45 EDT 2023

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: LZ9W
Operator(s): LZ1ZD LZ1PM LZ2UU LZ2CJ LZ1FG LZ1PJ LZ2YO LZ6DX LZ3FM LZ1BMV LZ1VS LZ1KU LZ2HQ HB9DUR HB9TRY HB9EOU
Station: LZ9W

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Breznik

   80: 1036
   40: 2246
   20: 2739
   15: 1707

Club: LZ Contest Team

Comments:

This time European "battle" in M/M category was decided by the opening
on 10m band.

Guys at 9A50P were working USA stations we were not able to hear even a whisper
from. That resulted in over 600 QSOs and mults difference on 10m between us and
that decided the final scores. Remains to see the score of YT5A guys, too.

But the most important of course was that we gathered together for one more time
and that we had a good time.

Special THANKS to our Swiss members of the team Andrea, Ludo and Manu for
joining us again and contributing a lot for reaching this final score.

We dedicate this participation in WPX to our team member George LZ3UP who very
untimely passed away so young one week before the contest. R.I.P.

But life goes on and we'll see you all in May for CW leg of WPX.

73 Wally LZ2CJ
on behalf of LZ9W M/M Contest Team.