[3830] WPX SSB EA3CX(@EA3CCN) SOSB15 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 28 18:17:05 EDT 2023

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: EA3CX
Operator(s): EA3CX
Station: EA3CCN

Class: SOSB15 LP
QTH: PK430

Total:  824  Prefixes = 602  Total Score = 1,090,824

Club: CATALONIA CONTEST CLUB

Comments:

Unfortunately conditions were really bad here, friday night the band was
completely closed so I went to bed and started st 5:30, 6 hours later I had 63
Qsos in the log... 10 Qsos/hour rate, things improved in the afternoon, with a
little better condx to NA but many of the Qso's were S/P. Ended first day with
425 Qsos. Second day in the morning the rate was almost 30 Q/hr...Wow! It was
really hard with 100W, I heard many, many stations that didn't heard me, Thanks
for all the contacts!!! Till the CW leg!

FT-DX10
7 el yagi fixed to NA at 12m high
7 el yagi rotary at 20m high
3 el bidirectional delta loop EU/SA at 9m high

Thanks to EA3CCN, EA3EBN and EA3EZD for letting me use their PK430 station and
also to EA3AQ, EA3CN and EA3O for helping with antenna work!!!