[3830] WPX SSB 8P5A(W2SC) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 28 18:34:14 EDT 2023

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: 8P5A
Operator(s): W2SC
Station: 8P5A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Barbados
Operating Time (hrs): 36
OpMode: 2BSIQ

   40: 1041
   20: 1271
   15: 1427
   10: 2627

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Congratulations to Braco at D4Z for his well earned victory.  Also, great
efforts from PJ4K and CR3DX.

Busy week getting ready, but everything appeared in order on Friday afternoon
when I took a rest.  When I woke up, one of the amps had failed while simply
idling on the desk.  Did a last minute swap with a back up, and was back in
business.  The station was flawless the rest of the weekend.

This was my highest ever QSO total in this contest, but mults down quite a bit
from a few years ago.

Unusual conditions, but did have some good runs on all bands.  A fun time.

73, Tom W2SC

QSL via LoTW or HA1AG