[3830] WPX SSB W7TR(KH2TJ) SOAB TB-Wires LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 28 21:08:03 EDT 2023

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: W7TR
Operator(s): KH2TJ
Station: KH2TJ

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): <5

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Not much time to play - think I spent more time listening than working stations.
Mostly just tuned around finding new DXCC counters than anything else.  Not much
motivation - too much work and not enough play!  Also, lost the low band
antennae on last snow storm.  Or, maybe the half-dozen other snow/ice storms
prior to that one. And it's snowing again as I look out the window typing this
;-)   Darn that varmint and his six more weeks of winter!  Wasn't that already 6
weeks ago ?? Did add FR8, TA5, CY0S, and busting V55Y's pileup on the 1st call
was enjoyable....Given up on fixing any of the antennae around here until this
summer when hopefully all the ice will be thawed by then...

73, Todd KH2TJ