[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Mar 30 23:19:18 EDT 2023

                    NCCC Sprint - Mar 31

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA

   80:  15     12
   40:  24     17
   20:   3      2
   15:   1      1
Total:  43     32  Total Score = 1,376

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Good activity.  Pretty good conditions all bands.  15 and 20M only open to wet
coast.  Got west coast on80 too.  Had set up program when left with wife for
theatre. Came home about 0220Z and worked one of the 2 QRP Foxes in the last 80M
fox hunt for the year.  The computer had turned off while I was gone and had to
reboot it before 0230Z.  Got that done, but then relized I had no rig contorl
and no CW keying.  Couldn't take the eim to set up those again, so had to send
with paddle (sorry about mistakes) and enter bands manually.  Forgot to do that
and had to change all 20 and 40M QSOs from 15 to 20 or 40 after the sprint was
over.  Hope can get the computer keying and rig contorl going tomorrow.  Thanks
for all QAOs.  Sorry for the mistakes.  Have an eyelid problem and can't see
well enough to corrct the mistakes that I always make.  73, John, K4BAI>