[AMPS] HV Power Supply Capacitors

Rich Measures measures@vc.net
Tue, 1 Apr 97 08:09:47 -0800

...snip...
>I think you missed my whole point Tom.
..........snip...
>     In case you forgot, this thread was started when someone mentioned
>an ad knocking "short stubby " capacitors in their
>competitors equipment.
chortle.  Amen, Carl.  Such a statement is technical hogwash--a.k.a.
technoblather.  .  Some of those despicable 'short stubby' capacitors
have awesome ripple-current ratings.  The bottom-line is that it depends
solely on the internal design----------not on looks.

Insofar as competition against MFJ-quality--from what I have seen so far,
there doesn't seem to be any. Who else came up with a barbeque-lighter
roller coil?
  MFJ engineering seems to be in a class by itself, Carl.
Rich--

R. L. Measures, ag6k, 805-386-3734