[AMPS] SB-220 IMPROVEMENTS

Rich Measures measures@vc.net
Tue, 1 Apr 97 11:56:09 -0800

Granted, wasting time in DX mutt-piles probably would cut down a bit on
onanism, Carl--although I wouldn't be surprised to learn that some guys
have mastered doing both simultaneously.  .
 It seems to me that the real men would be more inclined to order a 160a
7.5v transformer from Peter Dahl, and build an amplifier that will
sigificantly facilitate reception.   OTOH, the coffins I've checked out
don't have plastic windows for displaying one's prize DX QSL cards.
Rich---

R. L. Measures, ag6k, 805-386-3734