[AMPS] QROKING saga

Hakan Ericsson sm3lbn@swipnet.se
Fri, 04 Apr 1997 00:15:17 -0800

Lou, what happend with your high voltage sag ? I never saw any results
from your investigations. Did you give it up and went to QRP ??
I'm interested to hear the end of the story.

Now about fun db's.
Why is most of the debate focused on the good use of an extra db at the
noise floor ? or 160m? or moonbounce?
Most of us (with some exceptions) understand this.
The most fun extra db's are does you use running over your friends or
compeditors in a nice hot, steamy crowded pileup!
That's the payback for all those hours of "hard" work making the amp the
weapon for the jungle. If this fun db's are coming out from a tetrod
with handles it's more than fun. Its a pleasure.

73's Hakan