[AMPS] BIG power on 30 meters

QROKING@aol.com QROKING@aol.com
Tue, 15 Apr 1997 21:50:29 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Gang,  Well to tell you the truth, I  dont give a rats ass about how much
power anybody runs on 30 meters.  Many have spoken out on the power limits on
this band.  For all those out there who this concerns, tell me you all drive
55 miles an hour on all highways and freeways and also come to a COMPLETE
stop at all stop signs!  Speed kills as they say.......Lets not have the pots
calling the kettle black.  AND OH while I am on the soap box think about
this...."You only quit smoking once in your life!"  Ok get the flame throwers
out!!!!!!1   73 LOU