[AMPS] 4CX15000 Amp.????

QROKING@aol.com QROKING@aol.com
Sat, 19 Apr 1997 00:35:25 -0400 (EDT)

Mike, Forget the FCC getting in on this, we have our share of DX COPS and
RELECTOR COPS right here. As a matter of fact, the FCC is pushing for ham
policeing of the rules!  Check it out in QST this month.  Hey, they already
dumped the testing on us, guess the rest is to follow!  Just imagine some of
these reflector cop characters knocking on our doors to test our output
power!  Not speaking for myself, but they had better have Uzzi's if they go
a-knocking on some some doors.  Hey you guys want to sign up for the job?  We
will call you " VE investagators" 73 LOU