[AMPS] Re: This reflector

Bill Fisher - W4AN w4an@contesting.com
Mon, 21 Apr 1997 08:30:45 -0400 (EDT)

> Apparently, one of the boundaries is specifying exactly what the
> boundaries are.  I asked Lee to *quote* what I said that he found
> objectionable.  This went nowhere.  He eventually told me to never Email
> him again and bailed out.  Bill Fisher also objected and also failed to
> quote anything he found objectionable.  I saw the same phenomenon with

Excuse me...  But the only thing I ever objected to was getting in the
middle of this fiasco.  I don't care if AG6K, W8JI, and KM1H talk about
each other's mothers on this system.  I just don't want to hear about it
when they do.  I dont have the time.

Now KS9K has donated his time to adim this list.  His email address is
KS9K@contesting.com.

73

Bill, W4AN