[AMPS] Dentron GLA-1000x update

km1h @ juno.com km1h@juno.com
Sun, 17 Aug 1997 14:07:30 EDT

Skip, also consider including the Amp Supply LA-1000 and the Ameritron
AL-84 in your conversion writeup. All three amps are virtual clones and
it may improve your chances of  an article acceptance.

Tnx for info on the EL-509. Who is carrying them?  Might keep a lot of
CBers happy also!

73....Carl  KM1H