[AMPS] TL-922A--Power Out for RTTY Contesting?

km1h @ juno.com km1h@juno.com
Mon, 18 Aug 1997 13:08:08 EDT

A level of 600-700W should keep everything happy Glenn. Run a few tests
prior to the contest in case you need an auxiliary fan.
One TL-922 trick is to remove the top cover for improved cooling of the
PS. It is simple to defeat the interlock by soldering a pair of wires
from the unused microswitch contacts to the ones just below. Do not
remove the RF compartment shield.

73....Carl   KM1H