[AMPS] Dentron GLA-1000 B linear

km1h @ juno.com km1h@juno.com
Fri, 29 Aug 1997 08:38:09 EDT

That amp was shipped with 6LQ6 sweep tubes. They have a very short life
when pushed, particularly during long tune ups. 300-400W on CW is about
the safe maximum. I would also suggest fitting a fan to cool the tubes.
USA sweep tubes are becoming very expensive since they are no longer
produced.

Someone here recently mentioned adapting the European EL509 into this
amp. Hopefully he is reading this and will get back to you.

73 and GL    Carl   KM1H