[AMPS] AL800HX vs, ETO91B vs Commander HF 2500

Ron Hooper ab4ru@stc.net
Mon, 01 Dec 1997 16:04:20 +0000

Randy B wrote:

> Why don't you take a look at a Command Technologies HF-2500
> It runs pair of 3CX800A7 tubes. It's the best amp I ever own.
> Good Luck & 73's
>
>                                                   Randy KB8III

I have one also, you will not go wrong with the HF2500. Its been thru
several contest for about 5 years now. Only thing I have done is clean
the relay contacts twice, on the receive side. It still runs as much
power as it did when I got it. It keeps up with the Alpha 77dx one holer
no problem.
Ron W4WA