[AMPS] TS930s-SB220 Interface

km1h @ juno.com km1h@juno.com
Mon, 01 Dec 1997 14:29:09 EST

I ran that combination for many years Len. Never had a problem.
Today, I would suggest adding 150-180 Ohms in series with the relay lead
inside the SB-220 and right at the phono plug. This will limit the
current and arcing altho the 930 relay is rated for the voltage and
current.
The same holds true with the TS-940

73   Carl   KM1H