[AMPS] russian tube GS 35 b

km1h @ juno.com km1h@juno.com
Tue, 02 Dec 1997 01:51:31 EST

On Mon, 1 Dec 1997 07:44:25 GMT +1 "Karl-Heinz Merscher" <dl6rde@qsl.net>
writes:
>Hi to the highpower community:
>
>The russion triode GS 35 b is now available for a very cheap price
>here in DL (new in a box). Last weekend I received one of this tubes.
>Word goes around that this tube is very solid. Now I'm looking for
>someone who has already built a HF amp with this tube. Is it possible
>to apply another triode schematic for this tube? Are there any
>russian constructors on this list? Up to now I only have schematics
>for 2 m / 70 cm amps.
>
>Anybody who can help?
>
>73 de DL6RDE/AA1KD, Karl-Heinz

Take 1 tube and 1 socket and apply standard amplifier design criteria.
Once you have all the tube specs it is a simple matter to build an amp
around it.
If you provide this reflector with a full set of specs I am sure there
will be many willing to offer suggestions....even some will offer to buy
any gold that may be inside after the parasitic gods visit.

73  Carl   KM1H