[AMPS] 30L-1

Dale Harper docdc@ix.netcom.com
Mon, 14 Jul 1997 17:54:24 -0500 (CDT)

To Carl, Tom, and Jim,

Thanks for your responses, I appreciate your time. I was suprised and
pleased that the consensus was "good amp" with no hairy or significant
problems as long as used as per Collin's instructions. As to the tubes,
I will search out some 811A's and not Svetlanas. I did go to their web
page and found the article. Probably old news to all of you, but a good
article for a beginner. I also won't drive it to over 600 watts. I
checked it and I am running around 575-600 watts out setting it
conservatively to Collins instructions. That usually gets me farther
than I can hear anyway.

Anyway, thanks again. I truly appreciate it.

Dale
KC8FAQ