[AMPS] Tokyo Hy-Power HL-2K

Jo,yc0low yc0low@ibm.net
Fri, 18 Jul 1997 20:28:09 +0700

Hello all,
Greetings from Indonesia! I am new to this reflector - and find it
interesting! I'd like to know if anybody had experience in using Tokyo
Hy-Power HL-2K linear amp. Mine is a second hand unit (SN 603191, bought in
Jan 1995) and works well with my TS450 - and later with FT1000MP. I'd like
to keep it in good cndx - especially for my "topband" operation. But, the
only reference I have is only its Instruction Manual. No test reports,
articles and/or tips/hints from other users. I've tried to look for such
info in the reflector archive. Nothing found, yet. Would someone to share
the experience with me, please? If my English permitted, I'd try to
summarise the response in this reflector. Many thanks in advance and 73.

Jo, YC0LOW.
P.O. Box 147/CNR, Cinere 16514, Indonesia.
                  mailto:yc0low@ibm.net  mailto:yc0low@qsl.net