[AMPS] Splatter

Harv Shore af006@lafn.org
Sun, 8 Jun 1997 08:57:01 -0700

4CX1000 grids are "zero" dissipation --  common information.
For anyone who does not believe this
well
It helps the economy to buy more

One of the first modifications Collins suggested for the 30S1 was a diode
clamp to avoid grid current.

Used in that way the 30S1 I had never needed a tube replacement in well
over 40 years of heavy duty operation!