[AMPS] Discussion (and more)

Rich Measures measures@vc.net
Wed, 11 Jun 97 14:22:35 -0700

>Warning:  The Surgeon General has determined that this post does not
>include personal insults or exaggerated formality,

What do you call a chap who calls himself Englebert Schlong and Kurt
Schlong?  If I refer to him as Mr. Schlong, I can't go wrong.

>so readers of the
>Amps Reflector might not find it stimulating!

Stimulation may be a bit of an exaggeration.

>...  All I can say is that I've
>probably learned more about the individuals concerned than about
>amplifiers!

I try to concentrate on things technical, Chris.  However, a substantive
technical review that puts someone's guru in an unfavorable light is sure
to start a fight.
 A test:  go to Will's 266k-word vhf parasitics debate archive, search
for the word 'IDIOTIC'.  How many times did each combatant and each
sycophant use the word?

>........ I was given a few vague answers,
>in line with my suppositions stated in the original question.  It
>took a direct request to a known expert .....

Was this 'expert' a participant on [AMPS], Chris?
Rich---

R. L. Measures, 805-386-3734, AG6K